- A projector with a laptop will be installed for projection of PowerPoint file.
- - A speaker shall submit a PowerPoint file during the registration, not just before the lecture.
- - PowerPoint file version: Microsoft Office 2002/2003/2007/2010
- - File name: PL01.ppt or PL01.pptx in case of first plenary lecture
- PL: Plenary lecture
- KL: Keynote lecture
- PP: Poster presentation
- Laser pointer will be provided.
- Poster panels (0.9 m x 1.8 m) with tape or pins are available.
Plenary and Keynote Lectures
- Plenary lectures: 45 min presentation and 5 min Q&A. Alarm sounds at 40 min, 45 min, and 50 min.
- Keynote lectures: 25 min presentation and 5 min Q&A. Alarm sounds at 18 min, 20 min, and 25 min.
- A chairman will lead lectures.
- A speaker shall attach a poster paper on the panel in Hall "Concerto" from 08:30, Nov. 25th to 18:15, Nov. 26th.
- Official poster session: 18:10~19:10, Nov. 25th
- Poster award ceremony will be done at 17:45 on Nov. 26th.